1. wabbit - 9/11/1999 12:50:38 AM
This is a test thread. Try out all your HTML tricks and messy tables here, and spare us in the other threads!
2. KULIGINtheHOOLIGAN - 9/11/1999 12:53:27 AM
I just wanted to try this out. Hi webfeet!
Please don't boot me out! :-)
3. God - 9/11/1999 12:57:27 AM
I don't think you should be allowed to spoof other people's handles. That's not really you, Vic, is it?
4. KULIGINtheHOOLIGAN - 9/11/1999 1:01:12 AM
Yes, this is VicKuligin. But of course, you already knew that, didn't you God?
talk about spoofing other's handles!!
Who are you God, ie, old Fray moniker, if I may ask?
5. robertjayb - 9/11/1999 2:54:41 AM
6. KULIGINtheHOOLIGAN - 9/11/1999 2:59:28 AM
theists are God's gift to the world
7. IrvingSnodgrass - 9/11/1999 3:02:36 AM
I still can't think of a word with 4 c's.
Here, I'll try a test, too:
Atheists are God's gift to the world.
8. KULIGINtheHOOLIGAN - 9/11/1999 3:04:31 AM
Mine didn't come out Brush Script like I had designated.
Let me try this
9. KULIGINtheHOOLIGAN - 9/11/1999 3:05:35 AM
OK, so far I've used 'Brush Script' and 'Brush' for the face names, with no success. What am I doing wrong?!
10. KULIGINtheHOOLIGAN - 9/11/1999 3:07:27 AM
Comic Sans MS??
11. KULIGINtheHOOLIGAN - 9/11/1999 3:08:45 AM
12. KULIGINtheHOOLIGAN - 9/11/1999 3:09:48 AM
OK, what fonts work for this place??
13. wabbit - 9/11/1999 4:30:39 AM
Vic, good to see you. I think you could specify any font you like. However, the only way anyone will see it is if they have that specific font available on their computer.
14. Amerikanvampire - 9/11/1999 7:52:51 AM
(font size="6" color="navy" face="brush stroke)let's try this again(/font)
15. Amerikanvampire - 9/11/1999 7:53:15 AM
16. Amerikanvampire - 9/11/1999 7:54:01 AM
Yes, that was it.
The last half of my message went unseen. It was simply the HTML shown in the first half, with the brackets in.
17. phillipdavid - 9/11/1999 7:57:33 AM
Kuligin, I saw your #6 in Brush
18. Amerikanvampire - 9/11/1999 7:58:12 AM
For a fuller demonstration...
19. Amerikanvampire - 9/11/1999 7:59:23 AM
this should work 20. CalGal - 9/11/1999 8:00:18 AM
Did you put a /html at the end of your post? You are doing something odd that no one else does. So I suggest you set your sites lower for a while, until we figure out how you're screwing up the page.